Boy Scouts of America License Plate Information

The Bureau of Motor Vehicles in the State of Indiana offers organizations like Boy Scouts the opportunity for specialty license plates – car, truck or motorcycle.  Complete details are on the BMV website or at a local licensing branch.  The specialty plate is a way to show pride in Scouting plus provide needed revenue.  In the Sagamore Council funds are invested in the Endowment Fund and the income from these funds is used to support Scouting programs.  For $40 an individual can get a specialty plate with $25 of the $40 going back to the local council and $15 going to Bureau of Motor Vehicles – Indiana.