Venturing is a youth development program of the Boy Scouts of America for young men and women who are 14 years of age or 13 years of age and have completed the eighth grade to those who are under 21 years of age. Venturing’s purpose is to provide positive experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults. Young adults involved in Venturing will:
- Learn to make ethical choices over their lifetimes by instilling the values in the Venturing Oath and Code.
- Experience a fun, challenging and adventurous program.
- Become a skilled training and program resource for Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and other groups.
- Acquire skills in the areas of high adventure, sports, arts and hobbies, religious life or Sea Scouting.
- Experience positive leadership from adult and youth leaders while taking on leadership roles.
Click here for more information about Venturing.